High BP, used to AC surroundings, off late have consistent sore throat causing severe pain at night. Remedy?

Hi doctor, I am Mr Sowmithri from bangalore.i m 35 years old.IAm 5.8 inches tall and 98 kgs. I have no recorded ailments so far except for slight higher side of BP 130/95.i am used to Air conditioned lifestyle at my workplace, office and at home for around 5years. Offlate i had got sore throat .i was taking fightox 625 mg three times a day for was cured. But after few days, it has again started.i have been gorgling with wokadine gargle everyday.But i get only temp relief.During night the pain increases.But in day time it will be very less.The pain shows,up if,i swallow . PLease hepl me to get rid of this pain. Regards, Sowmithri Bt
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013