High BP, urine test showed presence of blood, no blood in urine, morning urine is bit darker, urine test showed presence of blood. Cancer?

Hi I m a 30 year old female who had a baby a year ago via c section. A few months ago I went to the doctor due to high blood pressure and did blood work and urine analysis. The blood work was normal but the urine showed blood 3+. I did another urine test a week later and it showed blood again2+. I ve had this problem even when I was a child but I m scheduled next month for cystoscopy and ultrasound of kidneys. My biggest fear is that it is cancer . I don t have any pain and feel fine... I ve never actually seen blood in my urine.. It just a bit darker in the first morning urine... Any ideas why this is so... I m pretty scared! Thank you katie
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012