High BP, tiredness, sleeplessness. What seems wrong?

Hi I am 55yrs old lost my mother just over 3 years and ago and lost my 35 yr old son xmas day 2012. I have always worked hard and extremely long hours whilst raising a family. My blood pressure has been monitored and told it is very high and I need to be careful

in the last two months I note by early afternoon I start to feel tired and if I dont keep myself busy I can find myself falling asleep from 6pm if I lay on the pillow only waking to use the bathroom some 5hrs later and able to go back to sleep until around 6am

what might be the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013