High BP, thyroid, have pain near heart, abnormal TMT reports, advised angiography, prescribed medicines. Suggestion for proper treatment?

My mom is 45 yrs old. She is having a pain near her heart . One of the doctor suggested us to do the two tests - one is TMT ( stress test) and 2D Eco test. He told us that TMT reports are not normal. and told to proceed with An-geography. We consulted one Cardiologist , he said that your mother is fine not to worry. Previous doctor gave the following medicines - 1. Ecospin Av (75) 2. Nexito plus 3. Eldeent 2C 4. Remipress -L Cardiologist suggested following medicines - 1. Tetan Beta 50MG 2. Rekool 20 MG 3. Retoz 90 MG My mom is having High BP problem and thyroxoid problem. I dont understand whom to follow.. Which medicines to take and should we proceed with an-geography? Plz reply
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012