High BP, tendinitis, drug interaction between meloxicam and marajuina

is taking meloxicam and smoking marajuina ok? I have no history of prior abuse or medical history of heart failure and stroke within my family. Although there is history of high blood pressure . I m not the type to cure with medications, but my shoulder pain has been so much, I finally went in, and was diagnosed with tenditintis. I d like to take this meloxicam for the two weeks like planned, and a course of pt, and move on and hopefully stay healthy and pain free- I am only 23 years old..... And oddly stressed about this diagonisis and the side effects of what is prescribed. So, is marajuina ok while using meloxicam, AND is meloxicam ok with hydrocodone if pain insists?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012