High BP, taking amolopidine. Having anxiety. Should I continue same medication?

I am in the phillipines now and got a general checkup. My heart ecg is normal and my kidney function is normal but my bp was elevated to 180/100. I have a bp monitor in my hotel and it never registers over 150/100 and normally it is around 140/90. After exercise it drops to 120/75 or 130/80. I have been administered amolopidine 10mg. I dont live here and I am going to Japan on Saturday where I live. I dont want to get hooked on any drug and I have taken this drug for the past 2 days. I am also under great anxiety now so I believe that is the biggest reason. Is it good to continue with the drug course or wait till I get to Japan to continue extra drugs .
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012