High BP, shoulder pain, tingling sensation on finger tips. Heartburn, burning sensation in stomach

I was admitted to the hospital with a BP of 200 i had a cathether check to check the heart more intensively but all the blood tests came out negative I have been having a problem with my left arm in shoulder pain and tingling sensation on my finger tips I am a left hander and have been and up till now very active with my arm as an illustrator and musician the doctor told me I will be sent to a neurologist and possible indoscopy an upper GI to check my stomach for any type of peptic ulcer have been having heart burn gas and burning sensation around the stomach and chest area is it necesarry to get a check on my stomach?I am a sportler run normal 30km a week did smoke but on 5-7cigarettes a day since this happened to me last wednesday i have not smoked but my fingers and shoulder still in alot of pain please help I am an american living in Germany also a gulf war veteran and am concerned about the things that are happening to me
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013