High BP, severe shivering, lost appetite. On Tapazole, Clonidine Patch and Hydralizine. Further?

In September I was admitted to a local hospital where the ER Doc thought it was my heart, but I knew it was my thyroid. What brought me there was a very rapid heart beat and severe shakiness and very high blood pressure . Four days later I was put on Tapazole, Clonidine Patch and Hydralizine and from mid September until just a few weeks ago, I was feeling fine and my thyroid # S actually came back normal. I am Holistic and Doc very patient but he asked me to try the Tapazole, I trusted him so I agreed. I decline any calcium channel blockers and beta blockers. After these four and a half months I am so tired I can t get out of my own way. Personally I think the Tapazole has diminished my immune system and think the dosage needs to be lowered for awhile to see how I do. I am an active woman who right now, can barely function. I take care of an ill patient ( which I currently cannot do ) Since taking the Tapazole I have gained 20 plus pounds despite little appetite . What I do eat is all good wholesome foods and I only drink alkaline water. Any suggestions how I can get this thyroid back to normal. I have no thyroid cancer , the biopsy came back normal - I do have a a goiter that has appeared to have shrunk.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013