High BP, reduced due to exercise, yoga. Can I take boiled eggs with milk?

Hi i m 41,i m fit n fine n healthy.i did had hypertention 5 yrs ago,which read at 145/90, but due to daily exercise aswell food habit my b.p. Is 120/80 now,no medication .i wanna know taking a boiled egg daily morning with milk does increase b.p.? My daily routine in morning is 1 hr of exercise n yoga .
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hi Razenrb...its great to know that your B.P. is down to normal with diet and exercise which is the way its suppose to can have eggs with milk without any tension of increasing your B.p.. blood pressure increases mainly due to stress ans high salt processed foods, junk foods, fast foods, breads seem to be doing perfectly fine.. take care and keep going like this..