High BP, palpitations chest pain, dizziness, bloated feeling

hi I am a 47yr old female 160lbs. I have consistently high BP for last 6 months. It ranges from 140/95 to 155/100. I have palpitations all the time which is worse at night time chest pain , light headed, bloated i have to go to the toilet frequently during the night roughly every 2 hrs. my heart beat ranges from 100-155 BPM. I feel dizzy constantly and feel I will pass out. Recently I have started to break out in cold sweats.I also have difficulty breathing and get chest pain just from walking upstairs. My father suffered from angina and died of a massive heart attack . my uncle had a hole in his heart and also died of heart attack. I am not on med, Gave up cigarettes 2 years ago and rarely drink. I am very concerned that I may have heart problems . What do you suggest I do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Madge
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012