High BP, on medication, controlled. On proponol hydrochloride. What is healthy?

Dear Doctor, I am 41 yr old male.I have high BP 150-110 and started medication from last 2 years.Now BP is controlled 140-90. .When I gone for check up 2 year back,CK 957 medication for that,again checked after 3 months CK 711 ,again after 6 moths CK shows 800.In 2012 jun again during blood test shows elevated CK 898 where reference average is 5.0-171. SGOT Shows 70.8 reference average is 5.0-35, SGPT shows 73.6 where average is 5.0-45.Triglycerides value is 387.7 mg/dl reference average is 50.0-150.0.Now taking Proponol Hydrochloride(Betacap 40),Losar 25 and Fenofibrate 160 ,1 tab/day each.Can you tell me why CK is always shows elevated.My doctors told this may be due to exercises,but i am not doing any exercises other than walking.My wt is 80 kg and height is 168cm.Please advice me about my health conditions...
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013