High BP, on Cardizem and Lisinopril, have excessive hairfall, night sweats, heavy facial hair growth. Is it due to medicines?

I am a 35 yr old female with high blood pressure . I was diagnosed at a very early age -25, I am taking Cardizem LA 240 and have been for years now. About 3 years ago my BP was up again, not under control. My doctor added Lisinopril-HCTZ 20 to my daily medication. In the last two plus years my hair has been thinning tremendously, I experience night sweats and am very warm natured all day everyday, the worst of all of this is the excessive facial hair growth. Is there any chance these are caused by my medications? It is becoming quite depressing.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012