High BP, numbness in face, limbs. Had tinnitus. On meth. Will symptoms relieve if stopped using meth?

Four weeks ago I went to the ER with a BP of 218/136, numbness on left side of face, arm and leg. I also had tinnitus . I had injected meth 2 hours before. I am 51 years old and have hypertension . I still have the numbness and tinnitus, along with a stiff neck . Blood pressure is now under control but I still have the symptoms. Today I noticed that the numbness is on my right side as well. If I stay off meth will these symptoms go away?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013