High BP, mild thumps in chest, tiredness, left arm pain, right rotator cuff problem. Tests?

Hello Dr., I am a 70 year old female with high blood pressure . I have had mild thumps in my chest on occasion but recently I also have experienced unusual tiredness and I have had to take 2(2 hour naps in one day. Pain also in my left arm also inside of left wrist . and under arm pit. I have had trouble with a right rotator cuff and it could now be happening to the the left side. What test should I have done? ?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012