High BP, medium vessel vasculitis. Having engorged vessels at the back of the eye. Due to vasculitis or BP?

I am a 32 year old female, with high blood pressure, and medium vessel vasculitis . i had my right leg amputated below the knee due the that vasculitis and blood clots. i have a clot in my descending aorta that has been stinted and had a couple shatter in my lungs. i am on metoprolol , lisinipril, coumadin and plavix. i recently went to eye doctors and they said that in my left eye i have engorged vessels in the back. could this be a flair up of the vasculits, or just due to the blood pressure?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013