High BP, left hand pain, dizziness. Taking losartan, metaprolol. Correct medications?

i am 27 year old. before some day due to tension i realize high blood pressure after contacting doctor i am on medication morning and evening 50mg losartan and in evening 50 mg metaprolol and amlodipine 5mg. now main problem is after taking medicine i am not feeling well every time. and my all report is normal related kidneyrenal artery ,blood. there is no renal stenosis both kidneys are normal. so this all tablets are good for me or not?, because i feel that after taking tablet i am getting problem like left hand pain. dizzineess. so....please reply sir..
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012