High BP, imbalanced walk, end up hitting the door or wall on taking a step forward, no change in medications. Worrisome?

SINCE THIS MORNING I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WALK STRAIGHT. I AM NOT TAKING ANY NEW MEDICATIONS AND WHEN I TAKE A STEP FORWARD I LEAN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AND USUALLY END UP HITTING A DOOR OR A WALL. I FEEL REALLY SHAKEY AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS HIGHER THAN NORMAL. I AM ONLY TAKING 1 MEDICATION AND IT HAS BEEN THE SAME MED AND DOSAGE FOR OVER A YEAR. IS THIS SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012