High BP, have continuous prickly feeling on arms and toes, on and off sharp pains below rib cage after an electric shock. Is this normal?

I touched the pins on a plug with my right hand while unplugging it from the mains today, it shocked me for about 2 seconds before I pulled fully away. All ll day I ve felt a little shakey and I was having strange pins and needles feelings centering on my left toes and my right arm (near my shoulder ). This by itself isn t concerning me, but this afternoon I started getting a sharp pain in my right side just below my rib cage which is happening for around 1 second what seems like every 10 to 20 minutes. This pain is not like the tingling , it s very sharp and shocking, but short lived. Could this be related? Is this a normal after effect of an electric shock? Is this worth doing anything about or am I safe to see if it goes away? I am 35, I have high blood pressure which is under control. I mention this because my blood pressure has felt very high this afternoon although I haven t got a BPM to take it right now.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012