High BP, have consistent cough with chest pain, traces of blood in phlegm. Normal chest x-ray, on BP medicines. Cause?

good morning doctor, my problem is that, I have cough for belly two weeks now and last week I was give antibiotic and cought syr. for about 5 days now what I cough seriously in the morning I give out flames and light blood, in it, also I have pain within my chest , when ever I cough. please help me , I have done the chest Xtrary but the doctor said there is nothing in it, she was suspecting asthma because we have one in the family. but she couldn t see anything too. I m allegy to dust, too. also about three month now my brother s sone who just completed the University of Ghana, got missing at his national service post, It has really affected me so much that , the Doctor diagonse high pressure so I was given a medication since last month, I don t also know if that will be the cause
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012