High BP, done lipid profile, prescribed Attor 10 and Feno TG, advised diet control, exercise. Suggestion?

Sir, I am Ashish, age 38 working as Engineer in PSU. For the last few days my B.P was found on higher side (160/100, 150/90). Yesterday I wend to Lipid profile and results are as follows: HDL: 33mg/dl LDL: 161mg/dl Serum Cholestrol: 234mg/dl Triglyceride: 193mg/dl Blood Urea: 40mg% Crearinine: 1.1mg% Blood Sugar (Fast): 89mg% My doctor has given me Attor 10 and Feno TG for 10 days and adviced for diet control and excercise. No other medication . Please give your advice. Regards
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012