High BP, dizziness, weakness, loss of strength. On losartan. Are there any side effects?

Hi, I am 70 yrs old male. i using losartan 50 once in morning for my HBP since last 10yrs. My blood pressure used to remain 130-140/65-70. During last three months, it s observed that occasionally SBP rises to 150-160 but DBP remains 65-70. Due to my high SBP, S-amlodipine 5mg once at night is added in addition to morning dose of losartan50 since last one month. Now the BP remains to 120-110 / 60-65 but i am feeling too much dizziness and weakness and even loss of strength in limbs.Are these symptoms are due to side effects of the above two drugs or due to low DBP. My doctor asked me to continue the above medicines. Kindly guide me . Am i require to adjust the doses or can i stop losartan 50 to see the variation in BP ? I am a patient of sinus bradycardia with pulse rate 58-60 bpm
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013