High BP, diabetes, painful limbs and scrotum. Done CT scan, MRI scan, US. What may be wrong?

hi,im 58 year old man who has daibetes and high blood pressure .Since last 6 monthes i have been in alot of pain.My pain started frm right side of lower abdominal then on both sides.Then i had pain in my limbs and soctrum and now in my buttocks .I cant drive because it hurts to sit in that position.I have lost 12 kgs in this last 6 months.My weight is 55kg.I have gone to various doctor orthopedic ,neurologists,Rheumatologists and many other doctors.they all made me do CT SCANS, MRI ,ULTRASOUND AND XRAYS,NERVE CONDUCTION TEST but still cant daignose my disease.Im so weak right now that my leg muscles have finished.I move with alot of difficulty.pL someone help me.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013