High BP, delayed periods, negative pregnancy test, on Lisinopril. Can Lisinopril cause delay in periods?

Hi, Im 22 years old and was put on Lisinopril for my high blood pressure and started taking it the same day which was durning my period last month. I am now 3 weeks late, I have taken 3 pregnacy test that where all negative. But still have no symptoms of starting my period as I usaully do.....could the Lisinopril be the cause of me not starting my period yet since its the first month being on it and the first missed period?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012