High BP, cold, vomiting, dizziness. On Amlodipine, Lisinopril and Azithromyacin. Sounds like?

Hi, My husband has had a cold and is on meds for high BP. He was prescribed a z-pak and an Rx cough suppressant yesterday. This morning he called me home from work as he was vomiting and couldn t get up due to severe dizziness. He crawled to the couch. Continuing to vomit, he also can t open his eyes or move due to that making the dizziness worse, thus vomiting. Amlodipine Besylate (5mg), Lisinopril (40mg) Benzonatate (100mg), Azithromyacin (250mg) is what he took yesterday, plus Nyquil cold and flu last night. He only took his Amlodipine, Lisinopril and Azithromyacin today, empty stomach, 200 lbs, 44 yrs old. Ideas???
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013