High BP, cholesterol levels. Taking fenofibrate, high pulse rate, chest pain. Suggestions?

Sir ,5 months later I suffered from high bp ,after consulting to the dotor i found my triglycerides were 332.than I use fenofibrate tablests for 2 months and check again my tg level it was 280..aftr. That I stop usin tabs.and start dieting now I feel better than before but some times my heart beats loudly and I feel too weak and sometime I feel needle like pinching on my left side of chest .i m 21 yrs old any my pst weight is 70 kg my heght is plz sugst me what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012