High BP, chest pain, pain in arm and nostril, light headed. Heart condition?

hi doc. i have high BP , my echo and ecg tests are normal. however i have been experiencing very disturbing chest pains (like short stabs that last for seconds) and sometimes the pain radiates to my left arm or left nostril . i also get light-hedeed. normally this happens only in the evenings from 5 pm onwards. when this happens during my drive back home after work in a bad jam, i usually think of the worse causing panic attacks. do i have a heart condition?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012