High BP, chest pain, anxiety. On bystolic, hercepton, adryomycin. Help?

My blood pressure has been creeping a bit higher lately 125/90...both my parents a nd my three siblings all take hypertension medicatiions. I had previously been taking bystolic 10 mg to help my heart due to a low ejection fraction. I had breast cancer 11/09, and the adryomycin and hercepton that was administered as part of my treatment. Yesterday I started taking the bystolic as therapy for my bp. This morning I felt like i was having an anxiety attack..I was upset, crying and my chest was throbbing...after work I took my bloodpressure at the drugstore and it was 158/82.. why is it suddenly so high? I also take concerta 27 mg effexor 150 mg. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013