High BP, atenol, norvasc, chest pains, high pulse rate, left shoulder and elbow pain, chance of heart attack ?

hi i have high blood pressure and i am on atenol and norvasc . i am 36 years old and i am about 115lbs. i have a very active lifestyle. my pressure usually is around 170/110 and chest pain pretty much all the time. my heart rate is about 120 beats on average. i get very winded easliy now and i can hear my pulse and even see the pulse out of my eye. i also get pain in my left shoulder and left elbow sometimes. i am not sure what i should do.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012