High BP and tightness in my chest, please advise me the treatment

25 years old high blood pressure and tightness in my chest i am 25 years old, i smoke and rarley exersise i eat pretty healthy but recently i have had some pressure in my chest to the right, i was at my fiances house and we were checking blood pressures because they had bought one for his dad and mine was 144 over 108 with heart rate 96.... i had been outside walking from the neighbors house to theirs but nothing extreme.. the pressure is still in my chest it doesnt hurt very bad but its there and im worried, i know that i should consult my doctor but i have no insurance and no time, ever! please give me as much advice as you can
Asked On : Sun, 18 Jul 2010