High BP and asthma, swollen lymph in neck. Blood tests done and apendix operated. What should the lymphocyte count be?

I do not know how and wat to do i strugel n lot with my helf have high blood presher and asma i do work for my sef is i do not work i do not get munny in ...i do i am singel and is 35 jears old 67 weeks ago i dit get this swoulin limph in my neck and after medicacion it is stil there i dit whent for blud test my lymfocyte blood count is 14 - 15 and some ather counts olso is not writ. what must i do what must my lymfocyte count be . thy dit remove cancer with my apendiks operation 9 jears back plees help
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Oncologist 's  Response
you need to get complete blood picture. If it is normal, biopsy from the node would give definite answer. Sometimes if the counts are abnormal, bone marrow would be required. But before all this good clinical examination is necessary. Simple viral infections and many non cancerous conditions can also cause lymph nodal enlargementsd . Teatment of underlying condition will bring down the lymph nodes to normal