High BP, abnormal pulse rate, chest tightness, cold sweats, breathlessness. Causes?

I am 35 yrs old female. Have high bp but it s controlled by meds. I have had two episodes about two years apart, where my heart beats out of control for a few minutes. It s upwards of 200 beats per minute, but it s so fast it s hard to count. My chest is tight and I am short of breath and break out in a cold sweat. Both times it has occurred just after waking in the morning and I feel like I am on the verge of passing out. What is this??
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012