High BP. Taking concor, having clot formation, prescribed ecospirin. BP returned to normal. Continue ecosprin?

hi sir i am a 32 year old man i have BP form the age of 23 and so i was taking tablet called concor 5 mg since then and when i 25 years i had a trouble of cloat due over strain in a JIM since then my doctor advised me to take ecospirin along with concor 5 and i have continued taking both the medicine for 2 years but i have discontinued ecospirin and started swimming and jogging in a regular basis so now my BP is normal but my question is should i have to continue ecospirin or insted of ecospirin can i take natural blood thinner like garlic
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012