High BP. On perindopril, amlodipine, bendroflumethiazide. Continue?

I am prescribed before for perindopril 4 mg combination with amlodipine 5 mg, for two yrs, last month my blood pressure was high , so they increase my perindopril to 8 mg with amlodipine, but as I observe although my bp settled a bit but still diastolic of above 90, went to Gp , prescribed me to start bendroflumethiazide 2.5 mg with 8 mg perindopril ,then stop my amlodipine , actually I was prescribed this bendroflumethiazide alone, with no other combination of 5 yrs ago, they only stop it because my potassium was below normal, so it it ok to take this perindopril with bendroflumethiazide? I'm worried coz of my potassium again, thanks...
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013