High BP, Muscular degeneration, 3 stent placements in my coronary arteries. What can I expect from this condition?

I have had high blood pressure for about 15 years. I have had 3 stent placements in my coronary arteries. I still have more blockages. I take a lot of medication, 3 blood pressure pills . My cardiologist changed one of my blood pressure pills 3 weeks ago. Now my blood pressure averages 145/92. I think this is too high. I called my cardiologist last week and told the receptionist, she said she would tell the doc. I called again, and again she said she would tell the doc. I haven t heard from the doc. What can I expect from this blood pressure average if I do nothing? Also my eyes are getting very weak. I can barely see to type these questions and answers. I have early mascular degeneration .
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009