High BP. Have dizziness, joint pain. Taken vertin, zerodol and deanxit. Suggest?

Dear Doctor, I am 48 years old female. Recently, when I checked my BP it was high (150/100). I am also suffering from dizziness and joints pain. So, my Doctor suggested me vertin , zerodol and Deanxit tablets. I want to know whether Deanxit tablet is safe to use as it is banned in many countries and also is this tablet suggested to lower BP? Please clarify my doubt and suggest any other tablet to lower BP if Deanxit is not safe. Regards,
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013