High BP. Awaiting RFT results, kidney results normal. What can be done?

i am 22 years old...healthy and fit... I can run 1-1.5 miles in a single stretch per day.....I went for pre-employment medical check-ups & found that my BP was 145/95( Fasting overnight about 12hrs)...So they said they will take another reading few hours later.. It was still high.. my kidney sonography is absolutely normal....I am awaiting RFT results....Few hours prior to giving blood sample for RFT i consumed potato wafers as nothing else was available in the vicinity of the hospital..will it affect the outcome of RFT???
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013