High BMI, prescribed with Noriday contraceptive pill. Should I take more than one pill a day due to obesity?

My doctor recently prescribed me the Noriday contraceptive pill (I m in the UK) and he did so specifically because it is unsafe for someone who is obese to be on the combined pill. My BMI is just touching on 40, and I m 18. I ve been doing a little research and a lot of informative sites have said that noriday is sugnificantly less effective if you are over 11 stone or thereabouts. Is this true? Should I be taking more than one pill a day?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear patient,

Thanks for the query. You should be taking the same recommended dose as indicated by your physician or the insert, without the need to adjust for BMI. I have not encountered in my experience any evidence or reports of decreased effectiveness in obese women.

Hope that helps, wish you the best,

Dr Brenes-Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN