High AST levels in the blood, high protein. Have headache. Should I worry?

I have been getting blood work done since December, first I went in cause of a headache , blood work done, she stated AST was high as well as SED Rate at 56. Referred to nerologist, who did more blood work, my enzymes are high not extremely high the doctor says but high enough. Referred to gastreointerologist to check my liver . Keep running blood work they continue to stay high. It also shows high on protein . Sonogram showed liver to look good, as well as other organs. What should I do, should I worry?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012