High AST and ALT levels. Have diabetes, high triglycerides and hypertension. Should I be worried about my liver?

I just got blood work back and my AST is 42 and my ALT is 68. I am type 2 diabetic and have an A1c of 7.9 (it has been much, much better - last year it was 6.4). I am currently taking 50 mg once a day of hydrochlorothiazide for hypertension (working very well) and 144 mg per day of tricor for high tryglycerides (currently reading is 159). Question: should I be concerned about my liver , and if so, what might be wrong? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013