High ALT reading, fatty liver. Started non oily diet, exercise routine. Normal time taken for level to reduce?

I am having ALT reading of 64 and have been daignosed of Fatty liver grade 3 infiltration. But my cholestrol levels are normal...i am of 5 feet 11 inch and weighs around 112 kg.....i dont drink and dont eat non veg. My concern is : how much time it will take to healed brining down the ALT level would be good enough to recover the damage caused to my Liver. I am scarred a lot and started non oily diet and routine 1.30 hours exercise in 30 minutes each 3 times exercise. please advice
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013