High ALT, low alkaline phosphate, high platelets, calcification in gall bladder wall. Gall bladder removal required?

I have high ALT , low alkaline phosphatase , high platelets (MPV), a punctate calcification in the gallbladder wall towards the fundus,nonspecific: gastrointestinal distress for many months. I have a swelling up near my left clavicle and almost uncontrolled nervous feeling, unable to concentrate, (yet I drink no coffee or caffeine), which seems to indicate high serotonin levels. Also have a high GFR (kidney filtration rate). I am concerned, and a gasteroenterologist order the CT and blood test, and I scheduled a consult with him for Jan. 15th. The test was negative for h pylori. Would you suggest having the gallbladder removed? I have been really sick.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012