High ADNase titre. Children also developed this disorder. Will antibiotics fix this problem? Profolaxis needed?

Do we have rheumatic fever? I have a ADNase titre of 1200, before that it was 450, and prior to that it was 600. This suggests to me reinfection? My 3 young children have all developed tic disorders over the past 11/2 years and also have ADNase titres of 450-600? One has bleeding noses, one complains of a sore heart at times and 2 sometimes complain of abdominal pain . I am getting nowhere with my doctor and have only had the strep tests upon my request. Will a single dose of antibiotics fix this or do we need profolaxis? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013