Hickey-like spot, head ache, sore throat, stomach pain. What is the cure ?

hello, I am a 17 year old female and I am experiancing some very strange symptoms. I have been feeling dizzy and tired lately. My head hurts often, and my sore throat keeps getting worse. I have also had pain in my stomach (particulary on the right side) when i breath in and expand my stomach. I does not hurt when i touch it. I have had these symptoms for atleast 3 days, getting worse over time, but yesterday I noticed a hickey-like, spot on the lower part of my chin. it is red/purple and does not itch or hurt when i touch it. I am sure it was not there when I woke up or the night before. I have been researching online and can not find anything! Last monday I donated blood , and felt dizzy afterwards. I felt fine before donating but got sick about 2 days later. Also, I go to a local gym, usually two times a week. I went to a party friday night with alot of people, but there were drugs or alcohol. I wear contact lenses. I have eczema on my legs and fingers(I have had this all my life). I dont know if any of these things have a connection. please help as soon as possible! thank you!!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011