Hiccups more than usual for 7 yr old. Urine test all normal. Any ideas ?

my seven year old son has been getting hiccups more often then ever before. Sometimes they are once a day and then come back a week later and sometimes they come every other day and he has them up to 4 times a day. each epiosed only last for approx 3 min and then go away and when they do reoccur it is hours in between. he does not drink pop or anything frizzy. Many times it is after laughing but not always. he has had urine tests done and a 24 hour urine test and they are all normal....i m am not sure if i should take him to our Dr. or not worry
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012