Hiccup in chest, movement, tightness, left arm heavy pain, racing heart, shortness of breath. Advise?

Hi, I am a 39 year old female and have been having what feels like a "hiccup" or "like my babies hiccuped in my womb while I was pregnant" BUT, this is in my chest between my breasts and I can actually see my chest jumping with each one. They are coming every day now, sometimes lasting up to 30 minutes or more, now followed by pain and tightness in the same place, racing heart rate that seems to be jumping all around and fatigue. The other night I had this happen yet again; however, it was followed by SEVERE pain (a 10 on a scale if 1-10) in my chest, moving to the left side of my chest, pain and "heaviness" in my left arm and left shoulder, pain in the back of my neck and in my stomach (which also had a gurgling sound), shortness of breath and I kept feeling like I had to clear my throat. This episode lasted about 20-30 min and was so painful I cried. I am not sure what the "hiccuping" feeling could be or what the horrible episode I had the other night (which, by the way, ever since this I've had a constant pain in the center of my chest, happened 3 days ago). I wondered if it could be Angina? Or what... I was thinking of making a cardiologist appointment tomorrow due to the fact that this is getting worse and causing me to be very tired! Any help??
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013