Hiatus hernia, severe acidity, loss of appetite, frequent urination, nausea. Prescribed sibofix, velgut. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, My husband has been diagnosed with Hiatus Hernia . He is suffering from severe acidity problem which has reduced his food intake also.. The problem is frequent urination . He passes urine every half an hour and if he does not, then he feels nauseous. We consulted a gastroenterologist who prescribed him Sibofix 400, Velgut, Drotin DS, and Rekool-L. Can you advise if these will help in his problem?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013