Hiatus hernia, rectal bleeding, abodminal pain, swollen neck after car accident. History of weight gain

I had a history of weight gain and abdominal pain , this was due to mymenstral cycle and I started to loose weight and felt a lot better. I was in a road traffic accident and then within a month ended up in hospital with a swollen neck and internal and rectal bleeding and severe abdominal pains. After the doctor stopped the bleeding (6 days on a Lansoprazole drip) I had a colonoscopy that showed a haitus hernia. I was told by my solicitor that the Gastroenterologist stated that I the accident was not responsible for my injuries. Please advise
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  90 Awaiting Answer