Hiatus Hernia, severe palpitation, ECG report normal, feels heaviness below throat

I had an successful Laparoscopic surgery for Hiatus Hernia on October, 2011. After that there was as such no complication. Recently I had severe palpitation/ nervousness with sweating. I rush to a nearest doctor and gone through ECG whose findings were normal. At present I am feeling some uneasiness or heaviness below my throat ( esophagus ). Now I want to ask that could there be possibility of further recurrence of hiatus hernia after successful surgery. Or is it some thing else? Pl suggest at the earliest.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012