Hiatal hernia, gastritis, duodenitis, galballder stones, polyps. Had many abdominal surgeries, medication allergies. Suggestions?

I have a hiatel hernia , gastritis , duodenitis & a gallbladder that has stones, polyps & is diseased. I have to contact surgeon tomorrow about gallbladder. GI dr is reluctant to have hernia repaired surgically. Have had hiatel hernia for years, but gastritis @ duodenitis were recently diagnosed. I dont know if it is related or not, but I am a Celiac, have slready had 7 abdominal surgeries and have many medication allergies. Whatwould you recommend?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013