Hiatal hernia. Diarrhoea after consuming food. Taking Dexilant, Aciphex. How to get relief?

Thank you. For the past month (less a week when I was off Dexalant and Acephex, to see if they were the culprit) I have had dark brown, feathery diarriaha, usually within a few minutes after eating. I can t pass gas for fear that it will be liquid. I have a hiatal hernia , for which I have been treating with Acephex, and most recently I tried Dexalant. I went off both drugs to see if they could be causing the problem and the diarriaha stopped. I am back on Aciphex because the over the counter drugs like prilocec didn t stop the acid reflux . I have taken Aciphex for 2 years, without problems. What can I do? I would appreciate any advice.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012